We are DM looking for a Content Marketer to join our team. You’ll support the development of our social media strategy and content across all social channels including Facebook, Email, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. You’ll report to the Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
You’ll have opportunities to contribute to processes, create growth impact and build relationships as you:
- Contribute to and deliver a content strategy
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy as the content marketer.
- Take the lead on delivering the content strategy and audience growth across both existing social channels and new / emerging channels.
- Provide a content-first point-of-view to all our marketing activities, including events, PR and marketing campaigns.
- Plan the monthly content marketing calendar and coordinate with internal team members to leverage content needed to achieve marketing goals.
- Review and approve/reject Facebook groups membership
- Monitor groups activity
- Analyze and report on performance of content on a regular basis and use this to continually evolve the plan moving forward, including setting goals and KPI’s
- Develop and implement processes for responding to customer complaints or issues and monitoring customer comments.
- Create company content marketing guidelines
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities…
- Minimum of 18 months experience in content marketing and social media, including solid experience with Email, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube in particular.
- Resourceful and creative. Looks for opportunities for improvement in workflow and client experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate effectively, and on-brand, with consumers.
- Active and engaged already in social media (please provide links).
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and their users.
- Savvy and knowledgeable about current social media trends and innovations.
- Depth of knowledge with social media best practices.
- Solid understanding of digital content, communication and marketing principles.
- Highly creative, strategic thinker with ability to develop fresh, executable ideas that support company initiatives.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects.
- Proactive, solution-oriented, problem solver who gets along well with others.
- Bonus points if you know something about Facebook advertising.
This is a remote part-time position that could lead to full-time as the company grows. The starting pay is $15 per hour. Use the keyword: honeybadger in your application. The company is UK based so the right candidate would need to be generally available during the hours of 10 am and 10pm GMT (not working those hours fully, but available some time during that time period, so it better suits those on GMT+2 to GMT-6) and available every Friday for a weekly team meeting at 230pm GMT. Daily check-ins are required (UK afternoon time), however, you may choose your working hours.
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the keyword as the subject so we know you have read through and acknowledge the details of this job description.