It’s time for Q4 and Black Friday, which means it’s time to start thinking about your holiday marketing strategy.
If you’re looking for a way to generate more sales this season, TikTok is the perfect platform. With 1 billion active users as of September 2021, this is something you really need to pay attention to.
Today, we will cover how you can use TikTok for business with ease thanks to our partnership with TikTok!
We’ll go over what the app can do for you, the dates you need to take note of and much more! So here goes!
The basics of TikTok ads
Successful brands on TikTok have an edgy, cool vibe to them. This is important because the platform appeals greatly to the Generation Z age group.
When you are starting out on TikTok, the best way to get followers is by following other users who have a large audience. Spend some time looking for videos in your niche and if they’re good, then go ahead and follow them back!
When it comes to posting on TikTok, think of your video as the recipe and your caption as the ingredients. This means that you need to get creative with both!
TikTok has a lot of awesome features like the ability to shoot videos “on the fly” and post them immediately. You can also use special effects, speed it up or slow or show 2 videos side by side (Duet feature). It even has an AI-powered video editing tool right inside Titkok ads manager! How cool is that?
Planning for Q4 Holidays
They say good planning is half the battle won – and I couldn’t agree more!
So take note of these dates:
Nov. 19 – Start of holiday shopping
Nov. 26 – Black Friday
Nov 27 – Small Business Saturday
Nov. 29 – Cyber Monday
Dec. 21 – Last ship
Dec. 26 – Post-season sale
Jan. 1 – New Year’s Day
Jan 1 – 31 – New Year’s Sales & Resolution
Tips and tricks for getting more views with your video
Hashtag power! Consider the importance of hashtags when posting on TikTok. They can literally mean success or failure for your video, so make sure you use them correctly and strategically. Check out what the influencers and competitors in your niche are using.
Create your own brand’s channel and share how-to’s, features, behind the scenes or anything that can get the your brand message across.
It’s never been easier to reach a wider audience with the help of influencers on TikTok. So go ahead and identify the ones you want to work with and connect with them!
It’s a great way to connect with your audience real-time! You can do Q&A, unboxing, or tutorials. The key is to engage, engage, engage!
9 Tips from my Ecommerce Fast Track Interactive Masterclass with Maxwell Finn
- Now over a billion users on the platform
- The reporting and attribution accuracy is far higher than Facebook and in some cases matching one to one with what he is seeing in his back end data
- Creative is king but so is keeping it native fresh and in line with trends
- Ad set budgets work far better than campaign budgets
- Dynamic ads are working very well in fact far more insights on performance than what Facebook offer
- It’s working for e-commerce info products and local marketing lead right now
- The algorithm is not as strong as Facebook so go broad with audiences and narrow with creative
- The algorithm ranks creative engagement very highly so follow the trends closely and create native
- Tick tock have improved their advertising interface and for those with experience of Facebook advertising it should be fairly straightforward to set up campaigns pixels targeting creative and reporting
Now that you know the basics, do you want to see the EXACT setup, launch, test, optimize and scale process behind millions of dollars of success with TikTok ads?
Join The TikTok Ads Masterclass right here bit.ly/bpmtiktok
Plus: once registered, drop us an email at hello @ bpmmethod.com with proof of sign up and we’ll send you over a special gift directly from TikTok – Your Q4 Holiday Guide Ebook!
At the end of the day, TikTok is all about fun.
When you can tie fun into your brand on TikTok, then you have a recipe for success!